Sicrys™: Single Crystal Nano Inks Technology
Best Cost-Performance Inks for Mass-Production
Our Sicrys™ inks are based on an innovative technology that enables additive manufacturing processes through digital printing in mass-production applications. The unique qualities of Sicrys™ inks ensure optimal performance while reducing manufacturing costs and environmental impact.
Nano-metric Copper Solution
Our copper Sicrys™ conductive inks are unique copper-based nano-metric solutions that utilize copper metal rather than precursors like copper oxide to provide a stable low cost ink. Sicrys™ copper inks are competitive with high metal content (50%) and increased stability, both physically and chemically.
Sicrys™ Inks Properties
- Low sintering temperature (< 130 °C).
- Low resistivity: ρ < 2.5 x bulk.
- Narrow pattern printing as narrow as 50 µm.
- Efficient cost structure due to low ink consumption.
- Shelf life: 12 months.
- Lower viscosity at high metal loading (50%+).
- Robust high throughput: 24/7 printing.
- Shipping & printing at ambient environment .
- Unique Products: Silver (environmental durable), Copper and Solar Cell metallization inks.
- Green & clean process, no hazardous material.
- 3D electronics enabler.